Which process is used to separate husk from heavier seeds of grain?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 31st Oct, 2017, 11:15: AM
Winnowing process is used to separate husk from heavier seeds of grain.
Answered by | 31st Oct, 2017, 01:15: PM
- What is meant by condensation
- what is distillation ?
- Explain Threshing and Winnowing with example
- How can we separate oil,sugar and water from their mixture?
- Oil mixture in water so what they make
- Where is winnowing process used?
- Why do we need to separate different components of a mixture?
- Which type of process is being done in the given picture?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number