Which principle is involved in the functioning of an artificial kidney?
Asked by | 28th Oct, 2009, 02:04: PM
Artificial kidney works on the principle of dialysis.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 02:47: PM
- why hippopotamus sweat is pink
- Although uric acid is insoluble in water how is it possible for human body to excrete it through urine
- how is urine produced in human body
- Give reasons: A)Urine is more concentrated and yellowish in summers. B) The stomach is protected from HCl acid.
- What is the main function of kidney and how it is used in removal of waste from our body
- What is hemodialysis? Where is it used? Write its functioning.
- What is the difference between the dialysing fluid and the blood?
- How is urine produced
- Name the passage in sequence through which urine passes from kidney to the outside in humans. How is urine prevented from flowing back into the ureters?
- the process of ejection of harmful/excess material from the body is known as
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number