Which period of modern periodic table is told to be incomplete and why
Asked by saradamahapatra9999 | 18th Feb, 2019, 11:24: AM
The seventh period of the periodic table was considered incomplete.
Because most of the elements from group seven are identified in labs and their properties have not been studied properly.
Also, these elements are unstable and very less information is available of these elements
Answered by Varsha | 18th Feb, 2019, 12:10: PM
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
- How can we determine the valency of transition elements
- Please answer the 17
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
- find the odd man out and state its reason helium,radon,argon,boron
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number