Which period of modern periodic table is told to be incomplete and why
Asked by saradamahapatra9999 | 18th Feb, 2019, 11:24: AM
The seventh period of the periodic table was considered incomplete.
Because most of the elements from group seven are identified in labs and their properties have not been studied properly.
Also, these elements are unstable and very less information is available of these elements
Answered by Varsha | 18th Feb, 2019, 12:10: PM
- drawbacks of mendeleev and modern periodic table with example
- Que:-How it can be proved that the basic structure of the Modern Periodic Table is based on the electronic configuration of atoms of different elements?
- how does the atomic size vary as you go down a group?
- Just as the way we locate a point on graph as (x, y), can we locate an element as (group number, period)?
- Dear teachers give some questions. From the chapter periodic classification of element .. that will come on board
- what are noble gases
- please explain diagonal relationship
- Please answer this question given in the image...
- what is medlevs law
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number