which part of reflex action take the dicision spinal cord or brain explain
Asked by Ajain7651985414 | 22nd Aug, 2019, 09:41: PM
Reflex action is the result of coordination of spinal cord and peripheral nervous system. This action does not involve the brain.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 23rd Aug, 2019, 05:01: AM
- Dear experts, Pls help me with this question with a proper solution. Thank you!
- A: Brain is a delicate organ which is protected from injury by the skull. R: The bony box ( skull) protects the brain from shock
- Name the special protein having by muscles.
- What is the significance of reflex action?
- How do Axon and Dendron differ functionally ?
- What do you mean by saying relay motor neurons and relay sense of smell
- My textbook says that peristalsis is an inborn reflex action although involuntary but here you say that although peristalsis is an involuntary action it isn't a reflex action, please explain
- How is chemical signal converted into electric signal in neurons during reception of any stimulus?
- can people without eye sight can cry?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number