Which organ of male reproductive system acts as thermoregulator?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 6th Jan, 2014, 02:29: PM
Scrotum acts as thermoregulator.
Answered by | 6th Jan, 2014, 04:29: PM
- Which part produce sperm
- What is the function of prostate gland
- What is DNA copying?
- Human reproduction system
- mention the role of the following organs of human male reproductive system testes seminal vesicles
- Which hormones are produced by ovary and testis?
- Where zygote is implanted?
- what is the function of scrotum?
- What is the main function of fallopian tubes?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number