Which of the following pairs are unlike decimals?
(i) 1.003 and 23.174
(ii) 2.0 and 15.10
(iii) 13.2 and 1.3
(iv)1.02 and 16.33
Asked by Topperlearning User | 10th Dec, 2013, 10:45: AM
2.0 and 15.10 are unlike decimals since they have different number of decimal places.
Answered by | 10th Dec, 2013, 12:45: PM
- Please solve /tell with steps. Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
- Find the quotient 1. 5.2/1.25
- Arrange 269.374 in the place-value chart. Write place value of each digit.
- Express 0.9875 as a fraction.
- Express as decimal.
- Write in decimal form: (i) (ii)
- Hunter's teacher asked her to add the fractions and . This was Hunter's answer: Write Hunter's answer using decimals to see whether or not she was correct.
- Write the given decimals in expanded form: (i) 67.83 (ii) 283.61 (iii) 0.294
- Write out the following decimals in words: (i) 5.19 (ii) 0.01 (iii) 1.0521
- Write 4.3 as mixed number in simplest form.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number