Which of the following on thermal decomposition yields a basic as well as an acidic oxide
Asked by rajpalsingh5892 | 4th Jun, 2020, 08:29: PM
CaCO3 decomposes into an acidic and a basic oxide
CaO- Basic Oxide
CO2- Acidic Oxide
Answered by Ravi | 4th Jun, 2020, 09:15: PM
- How will you prepare sodium carbonate by Solvay Process?
- State any two uses of washing soda.
- What is baking soda? How is it prepared?
- State the biological importance of Potassium?
- Solvay process cannot be used for preparing potassium carbonate. Why?
- What happens when water is added to lime?
- State any two uses of lime.
- How calcium carbonate can be prepared?
- State the uses of limestone.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number