Which of the following numbers are divisible by 4?
(i) 45748 (ii) 21404
Asked by Topperlearning User | 12th Dec, 2013, 02:44: AM
A number is divisible by 4 if the number formed by its last two digits is divisible by 4.
(i) Consider 45748
Number formed by last two digits is 48.
Since, 48 is divisible by 4.
Hence, 45748 is also divisible by 4.
(ii) Consider 21404
Number formed by last two digits is 04.
Since, 04 is divisible by 4.
Hence, 21404 is also divisible by 4.
Answered by | 12th Dec, 2013, 04:44: AM
- 718531 is divisible by which number?
- If 923x783 is divisible by 11, what is the value of digit x?
- What is the divisibility test of 7?
- Replace * by the smallest number, so that the number 3*8 is divisible by (i) 3 (ii) 9. Find the numbers also.
- Using the digits 4, 0 and 5, form all possible 3 digit numbers without repeating the digits. Also, classify them in a multiple of 2 and 3.
- Separate the following numbers which are divisible by 3 but not 9: 702, 213, 294.
- Test the divisibility of the following numbers by 3. (i) 1956 (ii) 15693
- Check whether the following numbers are divisible by 9 or not. (i) 5075 (ii) 7875
- Without actual division, find which of the following numbers are divisible by 2. 521, 250, 4634, 4578, 125, 25478
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number