Which of the following is multicellular
Asked by studentclass8.edubuddy | 5th May, 2021, 09:14: PM
From the given options, mushroom is multicellular.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 6th May, 2021, 11:35: AM
- A large variety of bacteria and fungi are known to cause diseases. But some of these are also used to prepare medicines against the various diseases . Can you name a few such medicines ?
- which organism looks like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Why do you think curd is sour to taste ? Why does its sourness increases with time ?
- Which microorganisms look like plants but are not autotrophic?
- what is microganism
- Name two unicellular organisms.
- What is microorganisms
- Give some objective questions of this chapter
- what are microorganism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number