Which of the following is a redox reaction? (A) NaCl + KNO3 → NaNO3 + KCl
(B) CaC2O4 + 2HCl → CaCl2 + H2C2O4
(C) Mg(OH)2 + 2NH2Cl → MgCl2 + 2NH4OH (D) Zn + 2AgCN → 2Ag + Zn(CN)2
Asked by debjit_dm | 1st May, 2020, 04:41: PM
Following reaction is a redox reaction:
Zn + 2AgCN → 2Ag + Zn(CN)2
Answered by Ramandeep | 1st May, 2020, 06:44: PM
- what is the definition of redox reaction
- Explain About oxidation and reduction reactions In detail .
- what is redox reaction??
- How to find redox reaction?
- Pls clear the concept of redox reactions and give me some 10 examples quiclkly
- In this reaction hydrochloric acid is oxidized to chlorine gas and manganese dioxide is reduced to manganese chloride
- We know that the volume of hydrogen and oxygen in electrolysis of water is 2:1, but we see in ncert text book that there is more amount of water in anode than cathode , what is the reason behind this contradiction
- Why electrolysis of water is important?
- what is redox
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number