Which non metallic oxides are basic in nature?
Asked by | 20th Feb, 2008, 04:36: PM
hydrgen and selenium there oxides are base and acid both
Aswered by | 7th Dec, 2017, 06:31: PM
- What reaction takes place when copper gets tarnished. Name the products formed while it gets cleaned when we rub it with lemon or tamarind juice.
- How do metal displace hydrogen from dilute acids?
- What is rusting
- a metal which can be melt while, kept in palm
- how to learn the reactivity series..
- what is a metal
- iron and zinc , does it react with each other???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number