Which microorganisms look like plants but are not autotrophic?
Asked by chetnakoranga71.8cpsk | 13th May, 2021, 08:55: PM
Some varieties of bacteria use light to create their own food, just like organisms that use photosynthesis. However, these bacteria are not autotrophs, because they must rely on chemicals besides carbon dioxide for carbon. These strange bacteria are called photoheterotrophs.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th May, 2021, 03:36: PM
- Can vaccines be designed against all groups of microorganisms?
- what is fermentation? how does it serve the industry?
- who discover fermentation
- paniccilin is made from
- what is the role of microorganism in agriculture
- A large variety of bacteria and fungi are known to cause diseases. But some of these are also used to prepare medicines against the various diseases . Can you name a few such medicines ?
- which organism looks like plants but are not autotrophic?
- Why do you think curd is sour to taste ? Why does its sourness increases with time ?
- what is microganism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number