Which lens has a virtual focus?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Concave lens has a virtual focus.
Aswered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- beam of light converges at a point P. Now a lens is placed in the path of the convergent beam 12 cm from P. At what point does the beam converge if the lens is (a) a convex lens of focal length 20 cm, and (b) a concave lens of focal length 16 cm?
- Plz solve this
- What is the position of object in photographic camera
- 'As an object is slowly brought from infinity to the focus of convex lens, the image travels from the focus to infinity.' Show this with the help of diagram with five different positions of the object.
- An object placed on ameter scale at 8 cm mark was focused on a white screen placed at 92 cm mark,using a converginglens placed on the meter scale at 50 cm mark. a) find the focal length of the converging lens b) find the position of the image formed if the object is shifted towards the lens at a position of 29 cm c) state the nature of image formed if the object is further shifte towards the lens.
- The object distance of a lens is 30 cm and the image distance is 10 cm find the magnificence of the lens with the help of this decide whether the size of the image is small or big than the size of the object ?
- image formed by a simple microscope
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number