which language does eka used by mendeleev belongs to?
Asked by Natesan | 23rd Sep, 2016, 07:14: PM
"Eka" used by Mendeleev belongs to Sanskrit language.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 24th Sep, 2016, 12:19: AM
- Henry moseleys regularities
- what is periodic tablr
- what is vertical Collumn
- what do you mean by horizontal and vertical columns in a periodic table?
- In the modern periodic table,the group indicates ?
- State modern periodic law:
- What is periodicity? Discuss its cause.
- Name the shortest and the longest periods of the periodic table?
- What is the relationship between the number of period and principal quantum number?
- Differentiate between Mendeleev's Periodic Law and Modern Periodic Law.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number