Which is the most stable compound :-
Give the full explanation ???
Asked by ADITYASEN704 | 11th Jun, 2016, 09:42: PM
C2O4 is a bidentate ligand while EDTA is a hexadentate ligand which forms stable five or six membered rings. So K2[Ni(EDTA)] is more stable.
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 12th Jun, 2016, 01:30: AM
- how is coordination bond formed
- how is a coordinate bond formed
- The magnetic moment (in B.M.) of complex [Co(H2O)6]3+ is??
- Solve this
- Pl ans
- Explain classification of ligands on the basis of charge and dentisity. Explain the ambidentate ligands following terms with example. Bidentate ligand Tridentate ligands Tetradentate ligands Pentadentate ligands Hexadentate ligands
- It means first we need to check what type of ligand it is then only we can state that what's its coordination number can be
- How to calculate primary valence
- Given the molecular formula of the hexa-coordinated complexes (i) CoCl3.6NH3, (ii) CoCl3.5NH3, (iii) CoCl3.4NH3. If the number of co-ordinated NH3 molecules in i, ii and iii respectively are 6, 5, 4, the primary valencies in (i), (ii) and (iii) are ?
- What is the difference between coordination entity and coordination sphere ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number