Which is the first acceptor molecule in the Calvin cycle?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jul, 2014, 02:43: PM
Ribulose bisphosphate (RuBP), a five-carbon ketose sugar
Answered by | 23rd Jul, 2014, 04:43: PM
- how can remember the calvin cycle
- name some CAM plants.
- Define biosynthetic phase.
- What is the first stable compound formed in the Calvin cycle?
- Which radioactive isotope was used by Melvin Calvin to determine the first stable compound of CO2 fixation in photosynthesis?
- Name the different stages of the Calvin cycle.
- Which enzyme catalyses the carboxylation of ribulose bisphosphate using CO2?
- At which phase of the dark reaction is glucose formed?
- What is the possible reason for the occurrence of cyclic photophosphorylation?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number