Which hormone secreted by the pineal gland imparts skin colour ?
Asked by mkp400 | 6th Jan, 2018, 06:30: PM
Melanin is secreted by pineal gland which imparts skin colour.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 8th Jan, 2018, 10:57: AM
- Hormones that control the functioning of the other endocrine glands are called ___________.
- define pitutary gland
- hormone which prepare the body during emergency
- what is goiter
- Difference between insulin and Thyroxine
- What is stress
- what is the function of islets of language
- define 1)antigens 2) exocrine gland
- give reason 1)the pituatary gland is called the master gland of our body.
- name the important glands of the endocrine system and the hormones secreted by these glands.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number