Which food products (any 2 of each) are rich in:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(a) Milk, meat, nuts and pulses
(b) Green leafy vegetables, jaggery, whole pulses
(Any 2 of each)
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- WHAT IS PUBERTY?
- Why should the diet of an adolescent need to be carefully planned?
- Write any two ways that girls should take care of themselves during menstruation.
- Mention the myths and taboos existing in our society regarding bodily changes experienced by adolescents.
- Write any two ways how the HIV virus can be transmitted from an infected person to a healthy person.
- Give reasons:(a) It is highly essential for teenagers to take a bath everyday.(b) All teenagers should walk and play in fresh air.
- Why does the diet of adolescents need:(a) Iodine(b) Calcium(c) Iron
- Why is adolescent marriage and pregnancy not legally allowed?
- Write any three ways of personal hygiene that needs to be practiced, especially by adolescents.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number