which compound when added to metal sulphate solution gives a white ppt
Asked by email@example.com | 15th Jan, 2017, 04:31: PM
Zinc sulphate when added to caustic soda gives a white gelatinous ppt of Zinc hydroxide.
ZnSO4 + NaOH --> Zn(OH)2 + Na2SO4
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 16th Jan, 2017, 11:43: AM
- explain the following methods with examples a. direct combination bbb. displacement c. double decomposition d. neutralisation of insoluble base e. neutralisation of an alkali
- Is Calcium oxide neutral, alkaline or acidic?
- does lead oxide react with dilute sulphuric acid to give lead sulphate?
- is FeCl3 a soluble salt
- do only soluble salts crystallize on cooling after heating, or even insoluble salts crystallize?
- are all bicarbonate salts soluble or insoluble?
- is aluminium sulphate soluble or insoluble?
- is PbHCO3 a soluble or insoluble salt?
- match the following- 1. acid salt a. alum 2. normal salt b. sodium carbonate 3. mixed salt c. sodium potassium carbonate 4. complex salt d. sodium hydrogen carbonate 5. double salt e. sodium zincate
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number