which compound when added to metal sulphate solution gives a white ppt
Asked by firstname.lastname@example.org | 15th Jan, 2017, 04:31: PM
Zinc sulphate when added to caustic soda gives a white gelatinous ppt of Zinc hydroxide.
ZnSO4 + NaOH --> Zn(OH)2 + Na2SO4
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 16th Jan, 2017, 11:43: AM
- Name a base which reacts with hydrochloric acid to give a salt which on hydrolysis gives a slightly acidic solution.
- How to tell which salt will be soluble in water??
- For each of the salts A to E,suggest a suitable method for its preparation:(along with relevant balanced equations) 1.A is an insoluble salt 2.B is a soluble salt of copper 3.C is a soluble salt of zinc 4.D is a soluble salt of calcium 5.E is a sodium salt
- Name the method used for the preparation of the following salts with a balanced equation: 1.Sodium nitrate 2.Iron(II)chloride 3.Lead chloride 4.Zinc sulphate 5.Sodium hydorgen sulphate
- what is water of crystilisation
- ____________ is the property by which certain hydrated salts, when left exposed to the atmosphere, lose their water of crystallisation and crumble into powder.
- 3rd part
- B part
- 1.the salt which turns blue litmus red in aqueous solution 2. the element reacts with both acids and alkalis to liberate hydrogen
- Which acid produces two acid salts on reacting with caustic soda?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number