Which compound from the following is not ionic ?
Asked by drbharatkaila | 25th Nov, 2018, 06:20: PM
HCl is not an ionic compound, it is formed by covalent bonding.
Answered by Ramandeep | 26th Nov, 2018, 10:05: AM
- Draw the electron dot diagram and structure of: a) Hydrogen b) Chlorine c) Oxygen d) Nitrogen
- why covalent bond needs high electronagetivity
- Is atomicity of all metals is only 1?
- If the power of IP is not equal to the power of EA , will the atoms will react with each other ?
- Does ionisation occur only in polar covalent molecules or in both polar and non- polar covalent molecules?
- Draw the dot diagram for polar covalent molecule, hydrogen chloride.
- Why covalent compounds are inslouble in water?
- how many atoms does a stable molecule have
- Difference between covalent and ionic bond?
- What is atomicity of metals
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number