which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
Asked by avadhutpandav82.8spicertl | 22nd Jun, 2020, 11:45: AM
In any chemical reaction, rearrangement of atoms takes place. In this rearrangement, bonds of reactants are broken and bonds are formed in product.
for example, a chemical equation is given-
In this chemical reaction, bond between H2 (H-H bond) and Cl2 (Cl-Cl bond) is broken and a bond between H and Cl is formed(H-Cl bond).
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Jun, 2020, 03:14: PM
- When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
- what is bonding
- What is mechanical energy?.
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number