which act estabalished dictatorship in germany and also write its features
Asked by sarubhatia6 | 16th Jul, 2014, 10:48: PM
The famous Enabling Act passed on 3rd March, 1933 established dictatorship in Germany.
- It gave Hitler all the powers to sideline the Parliament and rule by decree.
- All the other political parties and trade unions were banned except the Nazi Party and its affiliates.
- The state had established complete control over the media, economy, judiciary and army.
- It gave the police the powers to rule with impunity.
- It gave the power to Nazis to set up security forces and special surveillance to control and order the society in ways they wanted.
Answered by Akanksha Kaul | 17th Jul, 2014, 09:30: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number