where to found sagment 1 question paper in your site.
Asked by hpatanayak | 5th Oct, 2014, 09:38: PM
Do you mean Summative assesment I(SA-I) ? If you mean SA-I, then the sample question papers are already uploaded on the front end. Please check in the subject resources section on the front end.
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 6th Oct, 2014, 11:54: AM
- if a segment contains more than two angles even then all of them will be equal?
- prove that a cyclic parallelogram is a rectangle
- Prove that the opposite angles of a cyclic quadrilateral are supplementary.
- Prove that the quadrilateral formed by the bisectors of internal angles of a cyclic quadrilateral is also cyclic.
- In the figure, O is the centre of the circle and .
- AC and BD are chords of a circle which bisect each other. Prove that (i) AC and BD are diameters of the circle and (ii) ABCD is a rectangle.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number