CBSE Class 6 Answered
Where is Harappa now?
2. Mention the places where fire altars have been discovered?
3. Who were the scribes?
4. Which material was used to build the houses?
5. What is a Citadel?
B. Short answer type questions:
1. Explain Faience.
2. What is bead making?
3. How do archaeologists know that cloth was used in the
4. Why were metals, writing, the wheel, and the plough important
for the Harappans?
5. Mention the names of the Harappan towns in Gujarat.
C. Long answer type questions:
1. Describe the Great Bath.
2. Describe the Town planning of the Indus Valley people in four
Harappa is in eastern Punjab province of eastern Pakistan. It lies on the left bank of a now dry course of the Ravi River about 160 km southwest of Lahore.
Please ask other questions as separate queries.