Where are the association areas located?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 04:41: PM
Association areas are located in the cerebral cortex.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 06:41: PM
- Brain structure
- what happens when the pons present in the hindbrain gets damaged or it does not work properly ?
- What is the difference between neurilemma and neurolemma ?
- Name the middle layer of the cranial meninges.
- Name the layer of cranial meninges which is in direct contact with the brain tissue.
- What is the significance of the corpus callosum?
- Why does the cerebral cortex appear grey in colour?
- What is the function of the association areas?
- Name the region of the brain responsible for controlling body temperature.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number