where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
Asked by pathakshailesh597 | 1st May, 2021, 03:33: PM
Ribosomes are the sites in a cell in which protein synthesis takes place.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd May, 2021, 12:31: PM
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number