where are proteins synthetic inside the cell
Asked by pathakshailesh597 | 1st May, 2021, 03:33: PM
Ribosomes are the sites in a cell in which protein synthesis takes place.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd May, 2021, 12:31: PM
- Any 6 differences between Smooth Endoplasmic Reticulum and Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum in tabulated from.
- Why do we eat protein when Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum makes protein itself?
- A Green mango become yellow or Pink colour due to...
- how does the feedback mechanism requlate harmone secretion
- what is a photosynthesis.short ans
- Lysosomes arises from
- does every cell have chloroplasts
- Where are protein synthesis inside the cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number