Where an image is formed in human eye? Name the nerve which transmits the sensations felt by the nerve cells for an image.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Dec, 2013, 01:00: AM
An image is formed on the retina in human eye.
Optic nerve transmits the sensations felt by the nerve cells for an image.
Answered by | 22nd Dec, 2013, 03:00: AM
- where does the image form in our eye
- why is image formed in our eyes inverse ?
- What are the parts of the eyes? How can we distinguish between all of them?
- Which phenomena is exhibited in the formation of rainbow? Define it.
- What protects the interior of the eye from accidents? Where is iris present in the eye?
- What is iris? Write its function.
- Draw the structure of human eye and label any three parts of it.
- Which region in human eye is considered as blind spot?
- Name the two types of cells which make us see objects and write their function.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number