When we will come to know that whether we have to find hcf or lcm?
Asked by shanayakhatter27 | 28th Jun, 2019, 11:59: PM
When we have to find the highest number that can divide the given set of numbers, then we have to find HCF.
Arranging 6 math books and 10 science books (seperately) on the self such that their height is same.
here we need to divide the books equally amongst the rows, that means we need to find highest number that can divide both 6 and 10, so HCF.
When we have to find the smallest number that can be divided by all the given set of numbers, then we find LCM.
A bell rings every 18 seconds, another every 60 seconds. At 5.00 pm the two ring simultaneously. At what time will the bells ring again at the same time?
Here we have to find the lowest number that be divisible both by 18 and 60, so LCM.
Answered by Arun | 29th Jun, 2019, 10:07: AM
- if HCF of 255 and 51 is 17 then find the LCM .
- solution.for this
- ) Use Euclid's division lemma to find HCF of 4052 and 12576.
- is √2 a rational number
- Find the h c f of 75 and 243
- show that any positive odd integer is of the form 6q +1 or 6q+3 or 6q+5
- If two positive integers a and b are written as a=(x^3) * (y^2) and b=x * ( y^3), x and y are prime numbers , then HCF (a,b) is ?
- The least number that is divisible by all the numbers from 1 to 10 (both inclusive ) is ?
- 10. If 3 is the least prime factor of p and 5 is the least prime factor of q, then the least prime factor of p+q __________.
- Find the greatest number digit of 6 digit Exactly divisible by 24 ,15 and 36?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number