when we are suffering from gastric problem,why do we take gelucil?
Asked by Kushalldesai | 14th Aug, 2015, 11:35: PM
Gelucil consists of aluminium hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide. They are bases and neutralise extra gastric juices which are acidic. Hence, when we are suffering from gastric problem, we take gelucil.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 15th Aug, 2015, 08:33: PM
- what is acid
- When carbon dioxide gas is passed through lime water it turns ________.
- what is neutralisation
- Why toothpaste should be slightly acidic?
- What happens when an ant or a bee stings? How are these treated?
- How is tooth decay prevented?
- What is an antacid? How does an antacid work?
- Industrial waste should be neutralised before disposing it into the water bodies. What is the nature of these waste? How are these treated?
- What is the reason for tooth decay?
- How can you correct soil of an agricultural field that has become too basic?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number