When temperature is increased kinetic energy of molecule
Asked by nagarjunpradhan.kjr | 17th May, 2021, 07:39: PM
When the temperature of an object increases, the average kinetic energy of its particles increases. When the average kinetic energy of its particles increases, the object's thermal energy increases. Therefore, the thermal energy of an object increases as its temperature increases.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 18th May, 2021, 12:09: PM
- what is bonding
- What is mechanical energy?.
- which bonds are broken and which bonds are formed during a chemical reaction?
- How to balanced equation
- how to balance equation
- What is laughing gas
- How to balance. Kmno4+H2SO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+H2O+o2
- How to balance equation of all type
- what is the factor which forming the chemical reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number