When food gets spoil..
Asked by Pratibhadheeraj26 | 14th May, 2020, 12:17: AM
When food items are kept for a long time, they get spoilt as germs start growing on it. Once the food is spoiled, it cannot be eaten and has to be thrown away. Spoilage is a process in which food items deteriorate to the point in which it is not edible to humans.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 14th May, 2020, 11:15: AM
- why is only bacteria caused manly
- Bacteria responsible for spoiling food are _____
- How it can decrease the food wastage ?
- write 5 methods of preserving food
- why we put food in refrigirator
- (1) Explain in detail how curd is prepared at home? (2) Describe some commercial uses of microbes in detail? (3) What is food preservation?Explain in detail any four common methods of food preservation? (4) What is pasteurization?Explain the process and how it helps in food preservation? (5) Explain the role of microorganisms in cleaning the environment? (6) Describe the mode of transmission,causative pathogen and preventive measures of the following diseases. (a) Anthrax (b) Typhoid (c) Tuberculosis (d) Food and mouth disease (e) Yellow vein mosaic (f) Chickenpox (g) Rinderpest
- What will happen if spoilt food is consumed?
- how will you determine whether or not the food inside a sealed can is infected with microbes?
- "rasgullas are sweet to taste"mention the principle based on which sugar acts as afood preservatives
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number