when cowdung is burned in solid form do it produce yellow?
Asked by gokuldighe09 | 6th Sep, 2019, 01:37: PM
In the combustion of Cow dung, It produces a yellow and blue flame. The hottest area of a flame is in blue colour and the rest of the part is in yellow colour.
Answered by Ravi | 6th Sep, 2019, 07:45: PM
- what is non luminous
- prove that air supports burning
- How many zones are in candle flame?
- Will bio - gas burn with a flame ? Why?
- grafite burn with flame or not?
- After burning candle wax which substance remains in a solid form?
- Why a piece of wood does not catch fire when a lighted mathstick is brought near it
- Which zone of candle flame is dark and why?
- Why is it dangerous to burn coal in closed room?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number