When 50 ml of HCl reacts With 10gm of CaCO3,Normality of solution is?
Asked by achyutdhukuchhu50 | 1st Jan, 2020, 06:46: AM
CaCO3 + 2HCl -----------> CaCl2 + H2CO3
Molecular mass of CaCO3 = 100
Moles of CaCO3 =10/100=0.1
1 mole of Calcium Carbonate requires 2 mole.
Normality= Number of gm equivalent of HCl / Volume of solution in Litre
Answered by Ravi | 1st Jan, 2020, 03:23: PM
- what is mean by molar volume of gas
- 0.5 moles of H2O contain how many molecules
- question of chemistry in image attached below.
- If 1 g of contains x atoms, what will be the number of atoms in 1 g of magnesium? (C=12 u, Mg= 24 u)
- 3.2 g of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask. Calculate the moles of Sulphur DIoxide present in the flask
- Can we also solve the numerical of the mole concept by the unitary method?
- An analysis of aluminum sulfate revealed that its copper contained 0.0774 mole sulfate ions. So find the aluminum moles present in this sample.
- How to calculate total no. Of moles of Atom
- Volume occupied by 10 molecules of water vapour at STP is
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number