Asked by pranithachowdary432 | 16th Jul, 2020, 09:28: AM
Solvent: The liquid or medium of dissolution which allows the solute to dissolve in it, so as to form a solution is called a solvent.
For Example- In solution of salt+water, Water is solvent.
Answered by Ravi | 16th Jul, 2020, 10:40: AM
- what is weight in 1 mole
- How to find mass percentage And molar mass
- 10 g of caco3 on reaction with 1 m hel acid
- molar mass of oxalic acid
- Limitations of law of constant composition
- Please answer it 🙏🙏
- are there easy ways to calculate the empirical formula and molecular formula of a compound? if asked in NEET to finish in less than a minute?
- hello sir, please explain the below two questions.
- what is mole fraction when alcohol 10% and w/w solution
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number