Whatis reverbation of sound
Asked by karthikbalasri | 3rd Dec, 2021, 06:57: AM
The repeated reflection that results in the persistence of sound in a large hall is called reverberation.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 3rd Dec, 2021, 10:35: AM
- How sound propagates
- What is necessary for propagation of sound
- speed of sound
- Is the speed of sound more in a substance with higher temperature or lower temperature. Explain
- Is the speed of sound is faster in a denser substance or a less dense substance. Explain
- Can sound travel in vacuum? Explain
- Does sound propagate in all directions? Give one example to support your answer.
- Name one material that do not conduct sound and act as sound insulator?
- How does a sound wave travel through the air?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number