what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
Asked by NeWtgamer137 | 1st Jul, 2020, 09:27: AM
Formula for conversion from Celcius to Fahrenheit is
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Jul, 2020, 01:52: PM
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number