what will you call an angle whoose measure is 0 degree?

Asked by harrytheultimateguy | 14th Oct, 2008, 08:09: AM

Expert Answer:

That would be called a zero angle because there is nothing in it - just a single ray going directly to the right , or to the left

Answered by  | 14th Oct, 2008, 04:10: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.