What will happen when the following situations are initiated.
a]a planaria is cut into three different species.
b]leaf of bryophyllum with notches cause on its soil.
c]testostorne is released in the male reproductive system
Asked by aravind kumar | 1st Jan, 2017, 08:57: AM
a) When Planaria is divided into three pieces, then three new Planaraia grows and become new individuals.
b) In Bryophyllum, vegetative propagation occurs through leaves. Buds occur in notches of Bryophyllum leaf. However, when the leaf falls down and comes in contact with the soil, the buds spout and produce plantlets.
c)Testosterone plays a key role in development of testes and also promotes secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle, growth of body hair.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Jan, 2017, 08:31: AM
- Kya hota h reproduction
- What is the basic event of the reproduction
- Reproduction is linked with the stabality
- What is an offspring ?
- is the chromosome no. of zygote, embryonal cells and adult of a particular organism alays constant?how is the constancy maintained in these three stages??
- DNA copies generated will be similar but not identical to original give answer in refernce to asexual reproduction
- Give revision notes for how do organisms reproduce? Class 10 CBSE
- what is sex
- what is two main types of cell division
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number