What will happen if the atmospheric pressure of the earth suddenly becomes zero?
Asked by Lanzmik | 23rd Jul, 2019, 02:29: PM
Our body has a liquid called blood which flows through blood vessels and every cell of the body.
This blood exerts pressure called blood pressure which is slightly greater than the atmospheric pressure.
The atmospheric pressure acting on our body from outside is balanced with blood pressure.
So if, the atmospheric pressure of earth becomes zero suddenly then the blood will exert much pressure on the blood vessels.
And we know, that the pressure moves from high to low level. Thus, the blood will try to come out exerting tremendous pressure on blood vessels. Thus, the blood vessels will bursts and this will lead to end of life on the earth.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 23rd Jul, 2019, 03:49: PM
- atmosphere pressure measurement instrument
- Atmospheric pressure is maximum ??
- what is atmospheric pressure
- The 10% of total volume of the barometer liquid (mercury) contains impurities having an average density 5 g cm-3. When this faulty barometer is used to measure the atmospheric pressure it reads 80 cm of the liquid column. Determine the correct atmo spheric pressure.
- why the water from injection without needle does not fall down
- Explain any two activities in everyday life related to atmospheric pressure
- why do sea drivers wear well designed suits?
- the nose of some people starts bleeding athigher higher altitudes.why?
- (a) What do you understand by the term atmospheric pressure? (b) What is the cause of atmospheric pressure?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number