What will happen if someone injects saliva?
Asked by Vishalgarg12345678 | 17th Feb, 2019, 05:04: PM
No effects will show since saliva contains 99% water. Sometimes it acts as painkillers but adding some modifiers with saliva. This research is underway. Some research also states that if injected directly into the bloodstream, it would immediately start breaking down red and white blood cells and damage the insidemost layer of the blood vessels
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Feb, 2019, 08:43: PM
- organ specific and Tissue-specific manifestation
- What is causative agent of AIDS?
- How to calculate bmi? If my weight is 55 kg and my height is 150 cm then how to calculate the bmi?? Explain it briefly please???
- which medicine can cure malaria??
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number