What will happen if someone injects saliva?
Asked by Vishalgarg12345678 | 17th Feb, 2019, 05:04: PM
No effects will show since saliva contains 99% water. Sometimes it acts as painkillers but adding some modifiers with saliva. This research is underway. Some research also states that if injected directly into the bloodstream, it would immediately start breaking down red and white blood cells and damage the insidemost layer of the blood vessels
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Feb, 2019, 08:43: PM
- simple language of vaccination
- What is vaccination
- ''Having a disease once is a means of preventing subsequent attacks of the same disease.''Explain the following statement
- What are the limitations in making antiviral medicines?
- Why we can't make antiviral medicines?
- Why cant medicines which deactivate the RNA strand of the virus be prescribed to the affected person?
- Dengue malaria chicken gunia aids disease symptoms and prevention methods
- Name the bacteria that is responsible for peptic ulcers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number