What will happen if plasma membrane ruptures or breaks?
Asked by | 6th Mar, 2008, 09:38: PM
In the absence of plasma membrane there will be no selective permeability.
No active transport will take place no carrier proteins will be there in the cell as these are present in the membrane.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:57: PM
- What happen when we put cell into orange juice?
- difference between intrinsic and extrinsic protein
- what is plasmolysis
- what is diffusion?
- explain diffusion
- what is meiosis and mitosis ?
- Please explain clearly about the transportation of material across cell.
- what is dehydrated
- what is osmosis
- How do substance like CO2 water move in and out of the cell? Discuss
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number