What will happen if plasma membrane ruptures or breaks?
Asked by | 6th Mar, 2008, 09:38: PM
In the absence of plasma membrane there will be no selective permeability.
No active transport will take place no carrier proteins will be there in the cell as these are present in the membrane.
Answered by | 5th Dec, 2017, 03:57: PM
- what is isotonic
- Explain the types of solution on the basis of it's concentration and it's effect on cell.
- What is plasmolysis What is cytoplasm What do you mean by hypotonic solution
- Difference between hypotonic and hypertonic solution
- What would happen when shelled raw egg and deshelled boiled egg are placed in water?
- hypotonic solution is an osmosis or diffusion process
- what is hypotonic solution
- Define the term osmosis.
- why do we start vomiting after drinking salt solution of salt and water
- what is osmosis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number