what will be the value of 2014 to the power 2014?
Asked by gaurav_htc1 | 28th Mar, 2015, 06:01: PM
The value cannot be calculated by any shortcut.
However, you can find the last digit of 20142014 by using cyclicity of numbers.
Since the cyclicity of 4, the last number of 2014 is 2.
So when you divide the power, 2014 by 2 you get a remainder of 0.
42 = 6
Last digit of 20142014 is 6.
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 29th Mar, 2015, 07:41: PM
- When a polynomial having degree more than 2 is divided by x-2 the remainder is 1.if it is divided by x-3 then remainder is 3.find the remainder,if it is divided by [x-2][x-3]
- If 3 and -3 are two zeros of the polynomial p(x)=x⁴+x³-11x²-9x+18, then find the remaining two zeros of the polynomial
- if x - root 5 is a factor of the cubic polynomial xcube -3 root 5x square +13x -3 root 5 then find all the zeroes of thee polynomial
- Long division??
- DEAR SIR / MADAM PLEASE FIND ATTACHED QUESTION PAPER, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE SOLUTION TO ALL THE QUESTIONS AS PER THE ATTACHMENT.
- Find k so that x^2+2x+k is a factor of 2x^4+x^3-14x^2+5x+6
- If x^2+5x+1=0, find the value of x+1÷x
- If X3 + a X2 – bx + 10 is divisible by X2 – 3 x + 2 , Find the values of ‘a’ and ‘b’.
- 12. What must be added to or subtracted from 15 X5 + 19 X4 + 37 X3 - 19 X2 + 40X –25 , so that it may be exactly divisible by 5 X2 – 2x – 4?
- Find the values of a and b so that x4 + x3 + 8x2 +ax + b is divisible by 4x2+ 3x – 2.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number