What will be the solution of Sin(3x) = 1/2 in the interval (pi, 2pi)
Asked by anushankdagar95 | 23rd Oct, 2019, 08:55: AM
sin(3x) = 1/2 = sin [2nπ + (π/6)]= sin [(12n+1)π/6]
3x = (12n+1)π/6 or x = (12n+1)π/18 ..................(1)
if we need x in the interval ( π , 2π ) , n =2 in eqn. (1), we get, x = (25/18)π
we have, sin[ (2n+1)π - θ ] = sinθ
hence, sin[ (2n+1) π - (π/6) ] = sin [ 2n π + (5/6)π ] = (1/2)
hence 3x = 2n π + (5/6)π or x = (12n+5)π/18 ..................(2)
if we need x in the interval ( π , 2π ) , n =2 in eqn. (2), we get x = (29/18)π
Hence we get solution, x = (25/18)π or (29/18)π ..........................(3)
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 23rd Oct, 2019, 09:39: AM
- sir , i am feeling difficulty in electric charge and fields pls help me how to learn it???
- Plzz solve
- two Two charged particles of the equal charges are placed 1 metre apart. The initial acceleration of each of them is 1 metre per second if there are equal mass is 10 10 raise to minus 3 find the charge on each of them.
- An air-core capacitor is charged by a battery. After disconnecting it from the battery, a dielectric slab is fully inserted in between its plates. Now, which of the following quantities remains constant? A) Energy B) Voltage C) Electric Field D) Charge
- Please explain that how can we make a body positively charged by earthing
- from electrostatics, volume charge distribution is when charge is uniformly distributed over the volume. Does it mean the charge is through out volume means inside the conductor also. As per me charge stays only on surface not inside the conductor than how volume charge distribution makes sense ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number