What will be the sign of the product is we multiply together
a)8 negative integers and 1 positive integer?
b)21 negative integers and 3 positive integers?
c)199 negative integers and 10 positive integers?
Asked by MATHUR SRINIVASAN | 3rd May, 2019, 10:59: AM
Let a negative integer be -1 and a positive integer be 1.
a. (-1)8 × 1 = 1 ... positive integer
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 3rd May, 2019, 11:03: AM
- what is MULTIPLAXION of integer
- the sum of two integers is -51if one of the integers is 14 find the other integers
- find each of the following
- how many numbers in12345
- 18×[-15] not equals to [-15]×18
- the sum of two integers is-11 and their product is-80 what are two integers
- 4x 3 = ?
- How to solve it
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number