What will be the fate of the following structures in an angiospermic plant?
Ovary wall, ovule, zygote, outer integument, inner integument and primary endosperm nucleus.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 11th Jun, 2014, 04:47: PM
Ovary wall: Pericarp
Outer integument: Testa
Inner integument: Tegmen
Primary endosperm nucleus: Endosperm
Answered by | 11th Jun, 2014, 06:47: PM
- Help in this question..
- Plz solve this
- post fertilization events in flowers
- explain double fertilisation and give its significance
- What is post fertilisation? Define in short?
- what is pollen pistil interaction? describe in detail
- In the given figure of a dicot embryo, label the parts (A) and (B) and give their functions.
- Name the common function that is performed by cotyledons and nucellus.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number