What will be the direction of flow of majority charge carriers in reverse biased p-n junction?
Asked by Satish | 6th Dec, 2017, 07:14: AM
PN junction diode doesn't operate in reverse biased. In reverse bias, the depletion region expands and stop the flow of majority carriers.
Answered by Gajendra | 6th Dec, 2017, 11:15: AM
- Question 👇
- Three photodiodes D1, D2 and D3 are made of semiconductors having band gaps of 2.5 eV, 2 eV and 3 eV respectively. which of them will not able to detect light of wavelength 600 NM
- Please draw V-I characteristics of LED.
- Half wave rectifier
- why photodiode should be connected in reverse bias and not in forward bias?
- What is a zener diode? why is it also known as breakdown diode.Name one application of Zener diode.
- Name two materials used in constructing solar cell.Give 2 uses of solar cell?
- Distinguish between photo current and dark current.
- What is the most common use of photodiode?
- The output of an unregulated d.c power is to be regulated. Name the device that can be used for this purpose and draw the relevant circuit diagram.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number