What will be the colour change on addition of vinegar to blue litmus paper?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 29th Apr, 2014, 09:35: AM
Vinegar contains acetic acid and turns blue litmus to red.
Answered by | 29th Apr, 2014, 11:35: AM
- how litmus indicator work
- How we can test acid and base with chemical
- Turmeric is a _________ indicator
- Name three indicators obtained from nature.
- Name the two indicators used for testing acids.
- Which indicator will turn blue on adding lime water?
- Name three fruits which will turn blue litmus to red.
- Which two items/substances found in kitchen will change the colour of blue litmus to red?
- What colour change is observed when few drops of antacid (solution) are put on turmeric paste? Explain why antacid changes colour of turmeric paste?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number