What volume of H2 at STP will be consumed in obtaining 21.6 g elemental boron from reduction of boron trichloride by hydrogen
Asked by Anil | 16th May, 2017, 03:40: PM
Volume of H2 at STP will be consumed in obtaining 21.6 g elemental boron from reduction of boron trichloride by hydrogen
2BCl3 + 3H2O → 2B + 3HCl
2 x 10.8 g B = 3 x 22.4 L H2
So, 21.6 g B = 3 x 22.4 x 21.6 / (2 x 10.8) = 67.2 L H2
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 16th May, 2017, 05:00: PM
- In this, if the options weren't there, couldn't it have been YX 2 (2 in subscript)
- 2g Feso4 is completely oxidised by 0.05M kmno4.what volume of kmno4 is required？
- Please solve the qustion in the attachment
- Sir Q.no 3
- what is the mole fraction of alcohol in 10% of alcohol w/w in water ?
- ans with solutions
- Q.no 3 =the relative abundance of various isotopes of silicon is as Si-28=92.23%, Si-29=4.67% & Si-30=3.10%. what is the average atomic mass of silicon.
- Vitamins C is essential fot prevention of scurvy combustion of 0.9g of vitamins C givez 0.2998g of Co2and 0.819g of H2OWhat is empirical formula of Vitamin C
- A compound of lead has the following percentage composition: Pb = 90.66%, O = 9.34%. Calculate the empirical formula of the compound.(Pb =207,O=16 )
- 2 L of NH3 at 273K and 1 ATM pressure neutralised 134ml of a solution of H2SO4.What is the normality of the acid?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number